Sunday, February 4, 2018

Author Interview Matilda Janes

Thank you to those who have been reading these interviews.  I hope you are enjoying! 💜

Our next interview is with Matilda Janes!

Facebook ::: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017891281142
Website ::: https://matildajanesauthor.wixsite.com/website
Amazon Catalog ::: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B077F8CBQL

I'm a wife, a mother of two little cutie pies and a lover of paranormal and erotic romance. When I'm not hanging out with my family or working, you can find me at my computer writing or with my phone in my face reading.



What is something that you wish you knew when you first started writing that would have been great to know now?
Just do it. Put yourself out there. I feel like I wasted a lot of time on what if's and self doubt. Reach for the stars.
What is a must when you are writing?
Music. I have a writing playlist that I compulsively listen to. Quiet would be nice but I have kids so....
First Book Boyfriend?
I'm going to go with L.J. Smith's Nightworld Series.
First Cliffhanger that drove you crazy till the next book?
I'm not really into cliffhanger's but Alexa Riley really had me going at the end of Thankful For Her.
Favorite Author(s)?
Too many to name...
THE book or author that started your dream of writing?
Probably L.J. Smith
Do you collect paperbacks or do your prefer your kindle?
I have boxes and boxes but I don't buy paperback anymore. Everything is an eBook now.
Pet Peeves?
My biggest pet peeve is when it specifically states there's no cheating in the description and then there's cheating. No!
The beach or the mountains?
Both...Lake Tahoe
If I wasn't afraid I would?
Swim in the ocean. But sharks and giant sea monsters so, no.
Someday I want to?
Dye my hair fun crazy colors.



Thank you Matilda Janes for 
answering these for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment