Monday, February 5, 2018

Diesel -- L. Wilder

 

📚Blurb📚
I may look like the boy next door, but if you mess with someone I care about, I’ll become your worst
fucking nightmare.
 
Ellie:
I never dreamed that I’d end up at a motorcycle club, especially one as notorious as the Satan’s Fury MC,
but that’s exactly where I’d found myself. They were supposed to be vicious, cold-blooded killers, but after
an accident that nearly took my life, they opened their doors to me, treating me with nothing but kindness.
 
I was damaged, broken beyond repair, but one man, one tough-as-nails biker, saw past all my scars. With
his sinful good looks and intoxicating, green eyes, he could turn the head of any woman, but for me, it was
his heart that drew me in.
Diesel:
I should’ve kept my distance, kept my guard up, but Ellie Blackwell had me feeling things I’d never felt
before—good things, really fucking good things. There was no way in hell that I was gonna walk away
from that. It might’ve been a mistake to get wrapped up in her when there were so many unknowns
surrounding her past, but in my gut, I knew she was the one.

I didn’t care what obstacles stood in my way, I was going to make her mine.

#InTheSeries ⬇︎
Summer Storm (Satan’s Fury MC Novella)
Maverick (Satan’s Fury MC #1)
Stitch (Satan’s Fury MC #2)
Cotton (Satan’s Fury MC #3)
Clutch (Satan’s Fury MC #4)
Smokey (Satan’s Fury MC #5)
Big (Satan’s Fury MC #6)
Two Bit (Saran’s Fury MC #7)
→Amazon: http://goo.gl/FTEMN2
→Amazon CA: https://goo.gl/t70d8E
→Amazon UK: http://goo.gl/kBH61t

→Amazon AU: https://goo.gl/vtf6Km




BLOG REVIEW

Ellie thought she was following her heart; she thought she had her happily ever after.  
The boy she married was not the same as the man she was spending her life with.  Everyone
 comes to their breaking point where they have finally had enough and Ellie finally reached hers.  
She didn’t think running away from one dangerous man would put her with a group of bikers.  
Those bikers were her saving grace.  Diesel was happy with his life.  He was not counting on the
beaten and broken young woman that turned up at the clubhouse bringing him to his knees.  
This eighth book in the Satan’s Fury series has it all.  The heartache, secrets, angst, and some
sweetness of course.  Diesel is different from the other brothers.  He doesn’t have the hard edge like
the others but he is a fierce protector for those he cares about.  As with previous instances, Satan’s
Fury seems to have trouble finding them but in this case finding Ellie was saving a life.  Her story is a
tough one to swallow and can be a trigger for some that have seen abuse.  It is about surviving and
finding your voice.  Diesel was her comfort and someone who finally grounded her.

This book is titled for Diesel but to me this was more Ellie’s story and her finally getting her happy.  
It was heartbreaking and frustrating to read at times but the ending was everything.  Simply, this book
is about surviving and it is beautiful.  



No comments:

Post a Comment