Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Venting and Current Read

...tests your lungs and may help you feel lighter...

I had high hopes for this year.  Personally we have had a lot of ups and downs the past couple of years and last year I took a huge blow to my heart with losing my grandmother and my brother.  I have struggled many nights with sleep since then and my anxiety has soared. There is just no off switch with it comes to memories or just thoughts in general.  Then add in the stress of adulting, I am struggling.


The very first part of this year started off bad with old situations coming back to bite us.  It was out of my hands and in the hands of another but it was our mess.  Since then, it has been up and down but as of yesterday.  I can brokenly but honestly say I am done.  The past two days have brought so much to light that I can't believe any more.  With that, I just want to scream.  I don't know which way to turn besides just taking care of mine and covering those bases.  

SO with that and what I always do, I escape to my books.

Current read is the new Kristen Ashley 1001 Dark Nights Chaos MC Novella, Rough Ride.  Let's face it, she has never let me down.

Find it Here!


No automatic alt text available.

MAIL DAY!

My February Romance Reveal Box.  This maybe one of my favorites I have received.  

That card though!  
#jesseward

No comments:

Post a Comment