Thursday, December 7, 2017

Hudson is the sweet country rock star...


🎤Torn🎤
🎤🎤Wreckage #4🎤🎤

Vivian Lux

No one can find out about us.



Hudson:
I stumbled into rock stardom and it's given me everything I ever wanted.
Except her.
My bandmate's little sister.

She's off limits. I know this. But I can't stay away.
When I laid her lush body beneath mine, we both swore this was the last time. 
Little did I know it was also her first. 

Tallula:
My brother knows something is up.
We have to watch our step. We have to be careful. 
We have to stop taking these crazy risks. 
One wrong move and we lose everything. One single slip up and it's the end of Wreckage...
forever. 



𝆕𝆕REVIEW𝆔𝆕


“Every night I play in a haze because I can’t put my heart into the music the way I need to.”  
“Why not?” I squeaked 
He took a breath, “Because I left it with you.”

Tallula is the younger sister to Niall, bassist for Wreckage.  Hudson is the lead singer of Wreckage and friend to Niall.  See the complication yet? 

Hudson fought the pull to Tally for long enough and a week stuck in the same home for her brother’s wedding has pushed him as far as he can go.  The same goes for Tally.  Just once, one last time.  It is never that simple.

I loved, loved sweet Hudson.  He has the sweet country boy attitude that you can’t help but swoon.  He denied his attraction to Tally for the sake of his relationship with the band, namely her brother Niall.  Spending the extra time with Tally has him seeing beyond just how beautiful she is.  Her witty British accent and temperament that is much like the guys of Wreckage but also very proper, English lady like at times.  I love it.  She can be a lady but also put any single one of the guys in their place with one well placed comment.  It is official I want to be Tally.  

Their story is not all hearts and rainbows.  There are some real life issues that both Tally and Hudson deal with that are very heartbreaking.  I had to take a moment to breath after reading but I loved how Vivian touched on such a heartbreaking issue.  The way Hudson handled it was very heartwarming and made me want to hug them both.  Overall, this story has a more warming love story than the rest of the guys.  I thought Niall would be the sweet story of all the guys but I think Hudson takes that title.  Don’t get me wrong, the hot factor is still way up!  

I am sad to see the end of the guys of Wreckage but hopefully we will see more from them or their family in the future.  


Romancing the Pages

facebook.com/romancingthepages

No comments:

Post a Comment